I haven’t done a favorites style post in ages, but I always love seeing them on other blogs! It’s so fun to discover new products, new ways to solve a problem, or just new pretty things, all backed with someone’s stamp of approval on quality. Thinking about making this a monthly thing, so let me know if you want to see more of these! I’m sharing all my most loved items from this month, both for the home and some style items too. My most loved in January are all things that I would tell my best friend she should try, things that I’ve been using a month or longer, and that I would buy again.
You can click the images below to shop, or find the sources in the list below!
My Most Loved in January
Note: some of these links are affiliate links, which means I make a very small commission if you purchase anything, There is no extra cost to you.
- Sigma Makeup Brushes: I got two new makeup brushes around Thanksgiving, and my goodness are they a game changer! I hadn’t purchased new brushes in about 5 years, so it really was way past time. My blush had been going on patchy and my eyeshadow wouldn’t blend evenly, and I knew it was time for some new ones. I’d seen a lot of bloggers/vloggers talking about Sigma, and all were saying good things. I went with the blush brush and eye shadow blending brush and my makeup is looking MUCH better.
2. Kate Spade Earrings: Normally I am not a stud earring person, but these are a lot bigger than a typical stud. I love that they are a bit glam but still subtle enough to wear every day. And I do wear them just about every day! My exact color is sold out, but there are very similar options that go with everything!
3. Laser Level: Ok, so I can’t tell you what I used this laser level for yet…but I can tell you that it made the job SO EASY! (hint, something for the nursery!). I’m hanging hooks in my daughter’s closet in the next couple of days, and I will definitely be using this baby. And I have a feeling that hanging just about anything on the wall will not be such a pain in the future. It’s as simple as switching it on, lining the laser up with a mark on the wall, and you’ve got straight lines both horizontally and vertically!
4. Bed Sheets: My husband and I really love these sheets. They are very lightweight and soft. Normally I am a “you get what you pay for” person, but with over 34,000 thousand reviews and a 4.5 star average, I thought it was worth a shot. The king size is under $30!! These sheets are are not crisp at all, but if you love a soft sheet I would recommend you giving these a try.
5. Rae Dunn: This Create mug has been my favorite for well over a year. I always look for it first when I open the cabinet. I love the message on the front, the size, and the organic shape.
6. Williams Sonoma Dish Towels: Finding absorbent dish towels to dry dishes is ironically kind of hard. So one day I googled the best towels for drying dishes, and EVERYONE said to get these. Yes they are pricey, but still worth it for me. Especially if you can catch a sale or find a coupon. I have the grey stripe, and they look nice, are very durable, and guess what? They dry my dishes.
I hope you enjoyed my most loved in January! Let me know in the comments if you have any questions about any of the items I shared, and if you want to see more of these types of posts!
Decorate On A Budget
Do you have a hard time staying on track when decorating your home? Do you ever feel like you can’t have a nicely decorated room on a budget? Is it hard for you to put together a plan of action, or know where to start?
I created this worksheet to help me stay focused, use my money wisely, and break down the process into simple steps. I'd love to share it with you to help you get your space decorated!
Click "Download" to get your free copy!